Minted Blueberry Watermelon Salad
Write a review
For each serving
- About 1 cup fresh seedless watermelon chunks
- About 1/2 cup blueberries
- About 1 Tbs. finely chopped fresh mint leaves
For the honey lavender vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup BAZAAR Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup BAZAAR Lemon Olive Oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 3 Tbs. honey
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- A pinch of granulated garlic
- A sprig of fresh lavender leaves, finely chopped
For the rest
- Fresh salad greens
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Almond slices
- Toss the watermelon and blueberries with the mint and set aside.
- Whisk together the salad dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Fill your salad plate or bowl with greens. Top with the watermelon/blueberry mixture, then sprinkle with goat cheese and almonds. Add a light drizzle of dressing and enjoy!