Herbed Garden Couscous
Write a review
- 1 cup whole wheat or regular couscous
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped cucumber (1 medium)
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped green pepper (1 medium)
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh oregano
- 1/3 cup BAZAAR Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup BAZAAR Basil Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- Cook couscous according to package directions. Fluff couscous with a fork.
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, cucumber, sweet pepper, chives, parsley, mint & oregano. Fold in couscous.
- In a small bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt & pepper. Pour vinegar mixture over couscous mixture; toss gently to combine. Spoon mixture into a serving bowl. If desired, cover and chill for up to 24 hours.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese & walnuts before serving.