Apple Cranberry Salad
Write a review
- 1 tsp ground mustard (stone)
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 pear, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 10 oz. baby greens, mixed
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup BAZAAR medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp BAZAAR Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- Whisk the mustard and vinegar together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle in the olive oil slowly while whisking to create a smooth dressing; set aside.
- Place the apple, pear, cranberries, baby greens, blue cheese, and walnuts into a large salad bowl.
- Toss gently to mix, then pour on the dressing and toss to coat.